Purchase my books here

Saturday 3 March 2012

Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam ruff ruffs!

I have very nearly finished my first picture book with author Tracey Corderoy and the lovely folk at Nosy Crow.

There is still the odd tweak hither and thither to do and the cover is still being worked on but it's looking lovely!

I can't upload any finished images at the moment but here is a tiny sneak peak of the roughs that I did towards the beginning of the book creating process.

This was a few meetings into the book and we cleared the meeting room table at the Crow's Nest to lay out my sketches and to discuss changes/additions/what delicious cakes these are Kate/etc...


Many of these spreads have now since been drastically changed but the characters and the overall feel of the book were very much set in stone at this stage.

I can't wait for the finished item to be shown at the Bologna Book Fair later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment