Purchase my books here

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Happy Birthday Stretch!

The lovely people at Lagom sent me samples of my new Birthday card range this week!

The colours (inspired by Macaroons - I'm so dope) have all come out really nicely and I hope this cheeky Dachshund will put a smile on lots of children's faces on their special days.

Here they are hanging up on some bunting with some spotty pegs - this is because bunting and spots ALWAYS make things look really pretty FACT - just ask Queen Elizabeth.  Don't ask Prince Philip as he is a bit grumpy and only saw the celebratory bunting when it was damp.

Click on the piccies to be whisked like a fluffy meringue to the online shop;




1 comment:

  1. Love them, the colours are gorgeous! my favourites are 3, 6 and 9 but really I like them all!

    ReplyDelete